Quality Policy Statement
- We shall listen to our customers’ voice so that we can understand, meet and exceed their needs.
- We strive to be perceived by our customers as a company whose products, service and support consistently exceeds those of our competitors.
- We will continuously improve our products, services and processes using clearly defined methodologies and making data based decisions.
- We shall work to build a company that is regarded by its employees as one they are proud to work for, that communicates with them, listens and responds appropriately, values them and invests in them.
- In the event that one of our customers has a problem with our products or our actions, we will react immediately and resolve it to the customers satisfaction.
- Wherever possible, we will do what we have agreed to do, keeping our customers informed of progress.
- We aim to comply with the requirements of our ISO certification and continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system.
We aim to:
- Involve Senior Managers of the Company in the continued improvement and development of the QMS
- Continue to improve QMS familiarisation at the Management / Leadership level
- Continue to improve QMS familiarisation with mid level and junior staff
- Build on Customer relationships by requesting feedback on performance on a regular basis, i.e. 3 months after project kick off, mid point and end of project periods
- Promote and build on Staff Improvement Notices (SIN’s) for all staff to have a greater involvement in production and amendment of Company procedures